Regional Sales Manager
Provides leadership and direction to the Intraworks Sales team for Albuquerque and El Paso in order to meet/exceed business performance expectations. This position is directly responsible for sales and marketing within the defined territories. Must be able to use generally accepted business metrics to evaluate business performance. This position requires the use of strategic objectives, general purpose leadership/management techniques, teambuilding, and documented training programs. The candidate must have the highest sense of care for Safety as the #1 Value regarding all functional aspects of this business.
- Responsible for the performance, evaluation and expectations of Intraworks Sales employees.
- Able to read and interpret business metrics in order to meet/exceed business expectations.
- Guides and directs the financial responsibilities of the business which includes but is not limited to: sales performance indicators, inter/intra tactical and strategic planning sessions, contract negotiations, market assessment/development, project cost assessments, and service sales.
- Leads and manages a diverse team of sales professionals across a vast array of market sectors and geographic regions.
- Develops and delivers professional written and oral presentations that are clear, concise, and comprehensive.
- Represents the company in a variety of internal/external settings.
- Establishes inter/intra positive team oriented working relationships.
- Understands and uses a CRM based methodology in order to bring the highest level of customer care to the client base.
- Uses creative sales and marketing techniques in order to grow the business.
- Keeps standard of industry knowledge and applications in order to maintain business proficiency.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable governing laws.
The listed responsibilities are designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, skills and qualifications required of personnel so classified. Other duties may be assigned based on business need and senior management.
About the Company
Intraworks Inc began as Albuquerque Safe & Alarm over 60 years ago providing safes, vaults, and financial security equipment to a large variety of companies in the Southwestern United States. Our ancestry has given us a solid foundation in providing superior products and services to the most discriminating clients. Today, Intraworks has emerged as one of the nation’s top leaders* in integrated systems technologies offering effective, affordable, easy-to-use solutions to a wide range of businesses, government entities, institutions and homes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business and or 5 years equivalent work-related experience in managing a commercial/industrial technical sales team with life safety system industry experience preferred. Other similar business and managerial experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to define problems/issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete business variables. Excellent communication skills to interface internally and externally with all levels of an organization and to participate in problem solving/quality improvement activities. Ability to lead, motivate, encourage and manage varying employee levels.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Manages exempt/commission based employees. Is directly responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and performance evaluations of stated employee base. Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Includes but is not limited to: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning assigning, and directing work assignments, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees in accordance with company policies, and addressing complaints and resolving personnel issues.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate financial figures and amounts such as; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages etc…
To apply for this position, simply click the “Apply Now” button on this page to be directed to our online application. Thank you!