Las Vegas, NV
Provides and coordinates administrative support for Intraworks in Las Vegas, Nevada and surrounding areas in order to meet/exceed business performance expectations. This position is directly responsible for all administrative-related activities within the defined territories. Must be able to use generally accepted business metrics to evaluate business performance. This position requires the use of strategic objectives, general administrator techniques, and teambuilding. The candidate must have the highest sense of care for applying and role modeling company values and culture.
- Responsible for providing general administrative functions at the highest level of proficiency and efficiency (Schedules, Calendars,
- Travel, Customer issues, etc.).
- Able to read and interpret business metrics in order to meet/exceed business expectations.
- Assists in and is directly responsible for administrative support of the business which includes but is not limited to: AR/AP, Time
- Cards, overall business performance indicators, inter/intra tactical and strategic planning sessions, contracts, and processing a wide
- variety of business paperwork.
- Microsoft Office applications (especially spreadsheets), general business operating equipment and operating software (Quickbooks,
- TSheets, Field Service Management etc.).
- Works in concert with a variety of management and team members to accomplish business growth targets.
- Develops and delivers professional written and oral presentations that are clear, concise, and concrete.
- Represents the company in a variety of internal/external settings.
- Establishes inter/intra positive team oriented working relationships.
- Understands and uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) based methodology in order to bring the highest level of
- customer care to the client base.
- Uses Best Known Methods (BKM) in order to support the growth of the business.
- Keeps up with the standards of industry knowledge and applications in order to maintain business proficiency.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable governing laws from a business systems perspective.
The listed responsibilities are designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, skills and qualifications required of personnel so classified. Other duties may be assigned based on business need and senior management.
About the Company
Intraworks Inc began as Albuquerque Safe & Alarm over 60 years ago providing safes, vaults, and financial security equipment to a large variety of companies in the Southwestern United States. Our ancestry has given us a solid foundation in providing superior products and services to the most discriminating clients. Today, Intraworks has emerged as one of the nation’s top leaders* in integrated systems technologies offering effective, affordable, easy-to-use solutions to a wide range of businesses, government entities, institutions and homes.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business and or 3-5 years equivalent work-related experience in supporting a commercial/industrial technical installation and service team with life safety system industry experience preferred. Other similar business and administrator experience will be considered on a case by case basis. Minimum of 3 years financial (AR/AP etc.) experience in a commercial/industrial technology setting. Paralegal experience highly preferred.
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to define problems/issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete business variables. Excellent communication skills to interface internally and externally with all levels of an organization and to participate in problem solving/quality improvement activities. Ability to lead, motivate, encourage and manage varying resources in order to accomplish business objectives.
Leadership Responsibilities: Does not include direct managerial responsibilities at this time. However, this position requires the ability to positively influence varying levels of employees in order to obtain the desired results in a timely manner. Therefore, this position is key in role modeling company values, culture, and overall professional demeanor. In addition, this position is critical to the image of the company with external customer/vendor/supplier interactions and as such, must present the highest degree of poise and polish regardless of the complexity or heightened sense of urgency with the situation (s).
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate financial figures and amounts such as; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages etc… Work with generally accepted business mathematic equations in order to ascertain overall performance of Business Systems functions.
To apply for this position, simply click the “Apply Now” button on this page to be directed to our online application. Thank you!