Sales Executive, Residential & Commercial
The Security Technology Consultant is a business-to-business outside sales representative, which provides on-site presentations to potential small business owners and their employees on the products and services Intraworks, Inc. offers. This position requires the use of performance metrics to achieve company financial/sales objectives. As such, the metrics are one of the direct measures of the performance expectation of this level of sales representative and will be used (in consideration with other business expectation factors) to determine consideration for continuance or dismissal.
- Responsible for closing company generated residential & small / mid commercial leads.
- Responsible for self-generating new accounts.
- Conduct on-site sales presentations with the intention of closing and scheduling installations.
- Consult with small / mid commercial businesses & residential clients to educate, design, and implement the installation and service of Intraworks’ product lines.
- Identify and schedule appointments via prospecting, self-obtained / company referrals, and ongoing customer contact.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Weekly Pay Schedule
About the Company
Intraworks Inc began as Albuquerque Safe & Alarm over 60 years ago providing safes, vaults, and financial security equipment to a large variety of companies in the Southwestern United States. Our ancestry has given us a solid foundation in providing superior products and services to the most discriminating clients. Today, Intraworks has emerged as one of the nation’s top leaders* in integrated systems technologies offering effective, affordable, easy-to-use solutions to a wide range of businesses, government entities, institutions and homes.
- Prospecting, networking and follow-up skills.
- Ability to define problems/issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete business variables.
- Ability to calculate financial figures and amounts such as; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages etc…
- Degree in business or related field a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Confident, driven, energetic, and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills. Prior sales experience required.
- Prior sales experience in integrated security and life safety systems a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency with electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, & tablets.
The listed responsibilities are designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, skills and qualifications required of personnel so classified. Other duties may be assigned based on business need and senior management.
To apply for this position, simply click the “Apply Now” button on this page to be directed to our online application. Thank you!